Tuesday, April 10, 2007

An Intro of me

Hello everyone, I am a 15 year old, In grade 9 and on a quest for God. I have been a christian for as long as I can remember, my parents say when I was 4 years old i became a christian and I plan on spreading the good news of Jesus Christ. I live in a non-christian town which is a good thing, more people to spread the good news too. I love to talk about whats going to happen in the future, It lets me look forward to the future. For many teenagers i love video games, the kind with action. For i want to be a pilot so bad, and i plan to become a pilot, It was my dads dream as well. I am currently involved with cadets that will help me go for my dream. As all teenagers life is hard,keeping up with homework and school related events, And home activities, etc. I take after my mom in well good looks, And for me and my dad well we are short lol. Me and my family have many friends and we just moved so that's good. We don't keep up with old friends very much but some we have been able to stay in touch with.
Well cya people hope that you live for God, and show all who are around you that you love Jesus Christ.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I am proud of you my son!

Denise said...

Welcome to blog world, lol I pray that you will see your dreams come true, sweet blessings to you.

Deena Peterson said...

Welcome to Bloggityville! We need more teens expressing their faith on this internet! You rock!

Anonymous said...

You mom already said that you are cool...and you are :)
Welcome to the blogsphere...

Grandparents Corner said...

Brandon, what a cool blog. Thank you for sharing your faith in God. I'm thankful and proud of teens like you.

Oh, and I love Donald patting that foot of his to the tunes! ;)

Mom said...

Hi Brandon! I am so proud to have you as a grandson.. It is so good to read what you thoughts really are! Keep trusting Jesus that is all that will matter in the end!
Love you Grandma!
I like your music!!

Allison said...

Awesome to have you! It's great to see a young man with such a heart for the Lord! Welcome to the Christian blog community - we are all here for you :) God bless!