Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my family my parents do so much for me and I never thank them for what they do. If any of you readers are teens go to your parents and give them a bear hug and say i Love you. Parents do so much for us Young Adults and we never give them thanks, I plan to change that. Some other things that I am thankful for today is the living conditions I have been given by God. He has given me so much to be thankful for and yet most of us want even more. Think about the kids in Africa the best thing they get is food and clothing. We think that's just some basics. There so many things i am so thankful of and I just can't count them. I am thankful for freedom. Today me and my dad went to the movies and watched a great comedy movie. Some people can't leave their houses without permission by higher people. These are the things i am thankful for today see you bloggers later. Remember there is always something to be thankful about.



For more Thankful Thursday please visit Sting my heart

14 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, really liked your thankful list. Thanks for sharing.

Viamarie said...

Wish more teenagers are just like you who appreciates his parents and are thankful for having them.

God Bless!

Nise' said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Thanks for sharing your appreciative heart.

Aisling said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere. I'll have to find you the link to my son's blog, he's a 15 year old Christian here in England.
He's been bugging me to put it in my side bar for ages now! I keep forgetting.

Unknown said...

Well, look at you. Your own blog. Welcome to the blogsphere and to Thankful Thursday. I'm glad you are here. You are a real inspiration.

You are also fortunate to live in a home where there is love.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Welcome to the blogsphere. My son is your age and wants to start his own blog this will be a great inspiration. Thank you for sharing your list.

In his endless love,

Angel ( Pearls of Wisdom)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Our world would be a better place if more teenagers had a great attitude like you do. Welcome!!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Wow--you rock, Brandon! What a blessing you are to all of us "Boy Moms." Your parents must be very proud of you!

Keep writing!

Blessings~

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for sharing. My 13 year old son just read your blog. He is now thinking of having one.

on the Rock said...

What an awesome attitude!
God Bless!

Lori said...

You are very blessed and I enjoyed reading your thankful list =))

Deena Peterson said...

A teen who says thanks to mom and dad...COOL BEANS!! You Rock!

Anonymous said...

You rock!!!! I think it is cool that you publicly profess your faith :) and that you are so thankful for your parents.

Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week...

Blessings to you and yours

Iris aka Sting My Heart

Grandparents Corner said...

Brandon, welcome to the Thankful Thursday list. Your mom is blessed to have a son like you. I have a Christian son too, he is 36 yrs old this year and a career Navy man with wife and two children. You will make an awesome pilot one day. Keep the faith in God and He will take you there! Come by my blog anytime. Many blessings!