Tuesday, May 8, 2007

my krazy week

This week was filled with bad times and good times I like to start with the good times. On Friday our church youth group decided to have a no sleep sleep over we stayed up all night playing video games and eating candy and drinking pop. I have to say that was one of the best nights of my life. But there are always bad times to all nighters and one of them would be at 9:00 you get so sleepy, I had to sleep from 9;00 to 3:00 and than of course I had to do work. But overall it was fun. And it was my moms birthday we had so much to eat I had donuts and cake and my mom got two brithday parties which was really fun. Luv you mom. At cadets we learned that they are bringing in a new rank into air cadets and that's why I am not getting promoted so in September I will be a newly flight corporal, I hate that. While I was at cadets I found out my bird was sick and he could die. And everyone thinks its my fault because " I don't feed him enough", which makes me feel really bad and if he does die I will be really mad. At school my class mate Dane as I have said makes the day go by so much faster in gym class on Monday we were playing basketball and he shot at the net and he missed he was mad so he through the ball right at the wall and it came back and hit him. For about 10 minutes he laid there it was so funny no one could help him we were all laughing sooo hard.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love you my son....and squeek getting sick is my fault cause of the air conditioning so don't worry about it...we'll get him better don't worry!

Denise said...

I will be praying for squeek to get better very soon, bless you.