Sunday, April 29, 2007

work fun work

Me and my sister have recently started a odd job where we work on lawns and we have been working for hours some days raking peoples yards. So as a average teenager would say I work to hard lol. I can't wait till I graduate so that I don't have to be gone from home for over 8 hours a day. But its worth it now I have some spending money I don't have to bug my mom for money very much anymore. I don't like school very much as allot of you have noticed I have tried to pretend to be sick and stay home and play video games all day which is a typical me, I love video games ask my mom. But at school there are some bloopers that I am gonna tell you.
A person in my class his name is Dane he is more of the guy that doesn't want to do his work ever. But he comes up with some things that make the class so funny like in math class. He was talking to everyone but we had a big assignment just given to us and he wasn't working and our math teacher told him to start working, Dane said he had to go to the bathroom. The teacher said he can't you have to work first. About 20 minutes later the teacher asked him why he wasn't working and Dane said he can't think he had to go to the bathroom so bad. So the teacher let him go to the bathroom. a couple minutes later one of my class mates cell phone starts to ring and its Dane text messaging my other classmate. The teacher found that out and waited for Dane to come back and asked him did u text message This classmate. He started laughing and said no I was going to the bathroom. Dane he has his ways of making the class laugh and it makes the day go by that much faster which I am happy it does. After school Dane got cought by our principal who by the way is our math teacher. Work Work Work.

3 comments:

Denise said...

This made me smile, thanks.

Mom said...

Brandon, I smile thats it not you doing those things! You are a great guy! Love you Grandma!

Grandparents Corner said...

Too funny, but I'm so glad you weren't in Dane's shoes that day! Uggh! Enjoy your week!