Sunday, April 22, 2007

The cutest puppies ever ;)

A couple of days ago my dog had her puppies a week early. This was scary because as my mom says the lungs are the last things to develop in a puppy, so we were afraid that they would die at birth. But God took care of them and they are alive and well. Abby the mom of the newly wed pups loves them a lot and when we try to take her puppies she will follow you till you put them back were they should be. It is so funny because my pug, Mollie had puppies and she never cared about them enough to follow you till you gave them back. The puppies are sooooooooooooo cute they are irresistible. To be honest I never knew I did so much in a day till I started blogging it passes the time and I enjoy it. I had a double sleepover and all we did was jump on the trampoline and play video games. And than I had to come and meet my parents at church which is nice after not seeing your parents for a couple days I am not used to that yet. But I think I could get used to it when I move out which isn't far way. My mom is making a CD and I bet that my mom is gonna be the most popular person when that comes out. If you see her ask her about it, it is sounding awesome.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Heh there Buddy!
I got to come and see those puppies soon! I love reading you blog! keep trusting Jesus, I amm so proud of you, I like your music too.. Love Grandma!

Denise said...

I love puppies, I bet yours are so cute. I would love to hear your mom sing, I bet she sounds beautiful.

Allison said...

You seem like a wonderfully caring young man :) Keep your eyes focused on the Lord and He will always take care of you and all situations the way that He has planned it!! God bless!

Grandparents Corner said...

The puppies sound too cute. How many do you get to keep? Our little Corgi is 4 years old now, her name is Annie! Thanks for sharing!