Monday, April 16, 2007

Back to school :(

Today I went back to school and we caught up on what happened during the week here were some of the stories from my class mates.
  • one of my classmates was not in school today because he was in a car accident and had some injuries that would keep him in all week. We hear that his older brother was ok but my classmate would be in the hospital for about a week.
  • A girl that comes to our school( i don't know here personally) came back home after going out with her family. Her house was broken into and was vandalized and had lost all of her belongings. But luckily she has insurance.
  • And now i hear about the shooting were 30 people were killed This just wasn't the best weekend and first day back at school for alot of people its amazing why mine was so good but so many people could not say the same thing.

These were the worst of the stories I have heard so far today. But school was boring as usual but had some funny moments like in math class when Dane my classmate was far behind in his work and he told the teacher that he could not concentrate because he had to go to the bathroom. And about half an hour before that the teacher said he couldn't leave the class. Finaly he go the teacher to let him go, soon we found out all he was doing was text messaging his friends in our class. But yea today has been ok for me and I hope it has been for you

cya later ya'll

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sorry that your first day back to school was filled with so many bad things. You are in my prayers, bless you.

Grandparents Corner said...

Brandon, I pray your classmate in the hospital is doing better. You faced alot this week but our awesome God saw you through it all. He is so good!