Wednesday, May 30, 2007

school is almost over!

Well today we found out that there is only 11 more days of school till finals and only a week of finals to do. so I am goin onto summer soon can't wait to sleep in and just relax and manage the house relaxing stuff. Its about time I have been waiting for this for a long time and i just can't wait till these 2 weeks are over. School is still fun Dane is being himself he makes a fool of himself all the time. And I am getting good at making rings out of steel its fun but hard work. I still hate math suck at it. And I am just happy that all this school will soon be behind me for the year and i will be in grade 10 wooooot. I will be 15 this June 14 and I am also looking forward to that aswell. At home I am just studying for tests and hanging out with some friends. My main concern right now is to keep up in school till all the rushing days are over. rushing days are when tests come and lots of homework.. But i have been staying at school and finishing all my homework and studying so I am doin fine.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am praying for you to do well on your finals.

Mom said...

I am sure you will do Great on your exams.. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOMORROW!! You are growing up far to fast!!
Grandma!

Denise said...

Praying that you will have a wonderful Birthday.