Monday, May 14, 2007

luv it

This week at school we have friday and monday off from school which is awsome for us Martensville high school students. I love days off and earlier friday for me. The puppies are playing now, they lick you and growl, You just can't get over how cute they are. We went to a new church sunday just to see what it was like and it takes getting used to a new church I will just put it that way. Not much to say this weekend I don't know what to talk about today but I will think of something soon cya all.


have fun!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Glad you have two days off of school, woo hoo. Enjoy them sweet one.

Crystal said...

Ok my son....it's time to post an up date on your blog!
love you

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday hope u had a good day. love your puppies. say hi to your mom 4 me
charlotte