Thursday, May 10, 2007

thankful thursday


  • Today I am thankful for my family my mom helps me so much on this blog. My parents can easily make me happy and easily make me mad but usually it ends out in a laugh.

  • I am thankfull for my animals they are always so cute. Emily our huge dog loves to lay right beside you and on the odd day she will try and get onto the couch with you which isn't very comfortable. My other dogs like to lay down in bed with you and sleep which we like very much. The puppies have started to walk now and they cuter than ever. They have gotten to lick you now and you get the shivers when they lick you.

  • There is so many things to be thankful too. I don'tt know how my mom does this but she always helps me out which I am thankfull for.

  • I love to have weekends fridays are my favorite days and I am sure everyone know why NO SCHOOL ON SATURDAYS! woot. So I am thankfull for that.

  • I am thankfull for my grandparents I like going to see them, usually when we go to see them its for a special event.

  • I am thankfull for my friends, they make the school days go by so much faster than if I didn't have friends.

  • And the last thing I am thankfull for today is the people who comment on my blog everyones comments on my blog keeps me posting almost everyday. So I thank you people for commenting I am gona start trying to comment back on your blogs so look out!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I love you list of thankfuls my son...you are a blessing to me...even when you are stinky :o))
Love you!

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a great list!! As a new grandma, my granddaughter is just 9 months old, I have to say that having grandkids are the greatest - I mean, God outdid himself when he created grandkids...!

Deena Peterson said...

I think it is so way cool to have a son who thanks you on his blog! You rock!!

Mary said...

Hey Brandon, welcome to bloggyland! Great list here. Keep your eyes on Jesus so you can change your generation for the Kingdom of God.
Bless you!
(Did you get your mom something nice for Mother's Day? ) :)

Denise said...

Bless you for your precious thankful heart.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thanks for joining us on Thankful Thursday.
Hey and i am thankful also that there is no school on Saturdays it means I get to sleep in!

Lori said...

Sounds like you are blessed with a great Mom, and I happen to know she is special by reading her blog =)) Spoil her on Sunday ok?

Great thankful list. And hey, I too am thankful for no school on Saturday.