Wednesday, August 1, 2007

relax

Man I tell ya its nice to just wake up and relax going to penhold took a lot out of me. What we do in penhold is we train for cadets we do stuff like range, flying, drill etc.... some of it is fun and some not so fun like getting up at 6:30 every morning that sucks. but now its over and I am glad i went and than right after penhold I went to another camp as a leader its called kids kapers its alot of fun and all the kids enjoy the activities we do. Now its all over and I am happy it is now I can just relax and help out around the house and sleep in!!!!!!! thats my favorite part about it. And now soon we are gona go to Idaho so I better enjoy while I can.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Is this the best you can do? Come on you can do better than this........KISSES!

Denise said...

Wow, you have been busy, enjoy some rest time now. Bless you.

Mom said...

Heh buddy!
You better tell the people you are milking cows for you uncle! you are not relaxing!! Buddy I am proud of you! Keep trusting Jesus! And have a great time on your trip!
Grandma!