Monday, September 10, 2007

Tired!!!...

It is getting harder and harder as I get older. I have got a job now and then I got to worry about school and my other hobbies like blaze. There is gonna be very little free time for now but I am hoping it will get easier and easier as I get a little farther into the year. I am hoping to quite cadets I just don't like it anymore I always never want to go so I think that I am done with cadets. My job is at my Grandpa, and my uncles farm ''fairehaven farms'' and I enjoy it. It is hard at first but when u get used to it its just allot of fun and I get payed!!! lol. Now I don't have to depend on my parents very much anymore. I think I am gona save up for a car though my mom suggested an Aveo or a Corolla, get them a bit older for about 5,000 and they are good on gas so I just might take my moms advice this time, They look awesome too. But I am in grade 10 now no more summer :( but I only got about 48 more weeks too go ( like that helps me). I luv me time as do almost all of us out there and I think I am gonna luv it more now that I have less free time.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey there my son! I have an award for you at my blog!
Love you