Friday, October 12, 2007

You make me smile award


well I wasn't expecting is award. Its been a bit since I last blogged and I am very happy that i got it its kinda kool that this is my first award on blogger and I am proud of it. Thanks mom she is the one that gave me the award. I don't have much to say except Thanks so all of you guys for coming to my blog and reading it and i will try harder to blog more. But as my mom said I just got a job at my Grandpa's farm and its kinda fun and I make a good amount of money so I don't have to depend on my parents as much anymore. Woot soon I will move would lol Just kiddin mom, well thanks all for coming reading this again and I hope to see your blogs very soon cya!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats, God loves you so much.

Mom said...

Good for you Buddy!
We are so proud of you , you are doing a great job! May God bless you richly for being a great worker!